The buying or selling of your property is often the largest financial transaction that you can become involved in during your lifetime. It is therefore MOST IMPORTANT that you have the professional services of your lawyer attending to such matters on your behalf. DO NOT TAKE THE RISK of having a person other than your lawyer attend to such matters. Lawyers have special skills and knowledge in this area of law and you should put your needs first by ensuring that your property transactions are dealt with in a proper manner. Speak to one of our lawyers today about your property needs.
DO NOT TAKE THE RISK OF HAVING A PERSON OTHER THAN ON OF OUR PROFESSIONALS ON YOUR SIDE FOR SUCH AN IMPORTANT MATTER.
We will satisfy all your conveyancing needs in a prompt and professional manner in the following areas of BUYING & SELLING PROPERTIES
- Section 32 (Vendor’s Statements) within 2 – 3 days of receiving instructions and relevant paperwork (Title particulars, Water and Council rates notices);
- Sale and Auction Contracts for domestic and commercial properties;
- Contracts of Sale for company share and stratum title units;
- Advising prospective purchasers on Contracts of Sale;
- Advice on Body Corporate issues;
- Advice regarding subdivision of land/planning issues;
- Preparation of “off the plan” contracts in conjunction with subdivisions;
- Advice on “off the plan” contracts for prospective purchasers;
- Adverse possession claims;
- Commercial leasing matters.
- Custody of children
- Guardianship of children
- Access to children by non-custodial parents
- Child Maintenance – through the Family Court or the Child Support Agency
- Child welfare issues in the Children’s Court
- Intervention (Restraining) Orders through the Magistrate’s Court
- Property settlements – often involving the distribution of assets of the marriage (or de-facto relationship), Superannuation issues, savings, trust and company structures – and many other such issues
- Pre-marriage and Pre-cohabitation agreements
- As well as many other such issue
Family Law is a very complex area of law because it is inherently often very HIGHLY EMOTIONAL process. The breakdown of a marriage or relationships can be a very DIFFICULT TIME FOR THE ADULTS AS WELL AS THE CHILDREN, IF INVOLVED. In providing an affordable quality professional service at reasonable fees in this area of law we are very understanding and sympathetic to your special needs and the particular needs of any children who may be involved.
Get in touch with us for your FREE first 1-ON-1 over the phone consultation
Have your circumstances changed? Do you need to update your Will?
The making of a Will and the management of your estate after your death are very serious matters. If you die without a Will then your estate will be distributed according to a State Act of Parliament – WHICH MAY NOT REFLECT HOW YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR ESTATE DISTRIBUTED – to your family & friends. The State Act of Parliament is a very rigid system.
…..YOU SHOULD NOT IGNORE SUCH MATTERS
Contact our office today to discuss a WILL TAILORED to suit your circumstances.
In the inevitable event of death, it is most important that your Estate be managed in a highly professional manner to ensure that all of your assets are distributed properly in accordance with your wishes, and most importantly, that the affairs of any children are cared for. We have considerable experience in Managing deceased estates – including obtaining a Grant of Probate where there is a Will, or obtaining Letters of Administration where there is not a valid Will. Please speak to one of our lawyers about this MOST IMPORTANT matter to give you the peace of mind that all of the affairs of your estate are properly managed.
This is another important matters for you to consider. While you are still healthy and legally capable, you may wish to give another person the legal power to attend to your affairs, specially such as financial affairs. It’s crucial that you nominate someone trustworthy the legal power to act on your behalf in the event that you become medically incompetent. Alternaatively, you may be absent during an interstate of overseas travel, and be unable to attend to your financial affairs. A person empowered to be your Attorney would be there to protect your interests and look after your needs.
Please contact us to discuss any of the above matters in further detail.
Give us a call on 03 9888 5885 and we will take care of it all.
Any litigation or Court matter arising out of disputes in such areas of law – just ask one of our lawyers about any of these additional areas of law and we will ensure that your concerns are professionally catered for to suit your specific needs. Over the years since our law firm was established, we have developed a very close working relationship with a number of very experienced barristers and other professionals in the legal industry who have accredited expertise in most areas of the law. This then enables our team to provide you with a range of refer all services in addition to those already mentioned above.
WE HAVE DEVELOPED VERY CLOSE WORKING RELATIONSHIP WITH A NUMBER OF VERY EXPERIENCED BARRISTERS AND OTHER PROFESSIONALS IN THE LEGAL INDUSTRY WHO HAVE ACCREDITED EXPERTISE IN MOST AREAS OF THE LAW.
Contracts of various kinds
Leases and other aspects of commercial law
Buying or selling a business
Motor vehicle accidents